Sightseeing of Saona Island and Altos de Chavon with English speaking tour guide. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
A visit to Saona will not leave anyone indifferent! The island is covered with endless bushes of bent coconut palm trees, white sand and surrounded by unbelievably azure water. Its unearthly scenery has more than once become a movie scene of pirate conquests.
Altos de Chavon is a unique town in La Romana located at the territory of one of the most prestigious vacation and living facility - Casa del Campo. Remarkable atmosphere of the town, stunning architecture of buildings, big variety of stores and little restaurants overlooking the high banks of Chavon river along with big number of highlights will turn this visit into an unforgettable experience.
- Transfer from hotels or nearby area in Punta Cana and Dominicus. Tour through Altos de Chavon, a replica of a 16th century Italian village
- From Altos de Chavon we will get to the port in Bayahibe, where we will board the speedboat. The cruise takes 25 minutes. We go to Piscina Natural, where you have a chance to take a photo with a real starfish.
- Arrival to Saona: lunch on the beach
- Cruise back to Bayahibe port. Latino music and dances with entertainers.
- Quick stop at gift and souvenirs store for shopping and farewell toast.