Famagusta and Salamis - trip from Larnaca, Ayia Napa and Protaras
The famous ghost town of Famagusta and St. Barnabas church.
Excursions available every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
- Pick up from hotels in Protaras: 08:00 - 08:30
- Pick up from hotels in Ayia Napa: 08:35 - 08:50
- Pick up from hotels in Larnaca: 08:15 - 08:25 (Clients from all hotels in Larnaca area will be transferred from Ayia Napa to Larnaca with the local bus service)
- Enter the border through Strovilia (Vrysoulles) checkpoint
- Free time in Famagusta Old Town Center for sightseeing and lunch (optional extra not included in the price) (approx. 4 hours)
- Visit at the archeological site of Salamis (approx. 40 mins) and Saint Barnabas church and tomb (approx. 40 mins). Entrance fees for these two sites (€5 for adults and free for children up to 12 years old) are not included in the excursion price.
- Clients that wish to visit Salamis & Saint Barnabas will only have approximately 2 hours free time in Famagusta
- Free time for swimming at the “Golden Beach” of Famagusta (approx. 1 hour)
- Short drive close to the “Ghost Town” (the fenced sealed-off area of Famagusta)
- Exit the border through Strovilia (Vrysoulles) checkpoint
- Return in Ayia Napa and Protaras around 16:30 – 17:00
- guide's services
Price does not include
- meals and drinks
- entrance fees to Salamis and Saint Barnabas church
- Passport or European Union national ID cards required for this trip.
ID: 1768; Gloria Travel Services
- Bring swimwear withyou for swimming at the Golden Beach
- Entrance fees to Salamis & Saint Barnabas are not included in the excursion price (entrance tickets for these two sites is 5 euros for adults and free for children up to 12 years old)
- Children below 2, if they are sitting on the lap - free of charge
- Chilren below 12 - free entrance to museums
- If you cancel the reservation earlier than 72 hours before the trip, your money will be refunded, otherwise it will be held