Visit the famous Giza Plateau and the Great Pyramids!
Available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
How does the booking process look like?
It is best to book the trip in advance. All tours are held regularly.
- Fill in the booking form, provide the name of your hotel and the duration of your stay.
- Pay only the booking fee via Paypal or pay all amount in cash on the spot.
- Receive booking and payment confirmations.
- 1 or 2 days before the trip, a representative of the local tour operator will contact you in order to arrange the meeting point.
- You will be picked up by the representative from the meeting point. You should pay him or her the remaining amount in dollars.
You will be picked up from your hotel by a modern air-conditioned bus to ride to Cairo, where you will meet your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the famous Giza Plateau and the Great Piramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Middle Pyramids of Chephren, the Small Pyramid of Mykerinos and the mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for ancient pharaohs. On the programme you will also visit mosque of Mohamed Ali and the Citadel.
Then you will be taken to the Egyptian Museum and the famous Khan el-Khalili Bazaar! Lunch during the tour is included.
Cairo Museum - Egyptian National Museum
The Cairo Museum has existed since 1902. The museum has 100 rooms, containing 120 thousand exhibits showing the magnificent civilization of ancient Egypt. You can admire the famous hall devoted to the excavations of the Pharaoh's tomb of Tutankhamun (gold mask and sarcophagus), collections of Phyuman portraits, royal mummies (room with royal mummies is additionally paid - about 100 LE), Pharaoh's statues, eg Ramses II, Tutmosis III and their wives and gods and goddesses.
Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza
Visiting one of the seven "wonders of the world". Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos, we will next see the statue of the famous Sphinx - the largest statue of human-lion. The Pyramids of Giza are one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world.