Day Trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam
Drive to Luxor to see the highlights of Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’ in one day. Visit Luxor Temple and Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Valley of the Kings. Return to Marsa Alam in the evening.
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by air-conditioned modern vehicle to Luxor to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. On the way you will enjoy lunch at quality restaurant and then heading to the West Bank of The Nile River, starting with the colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs. You will visit 3 tombs, then continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- - Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings.
- - Tour to Karnak, Colossi of Memnon .
- - Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- - Service of professional tour guide.
- - Entrance fees to the sights.
- - Lunch at quality restaurant.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Assistance of our personal during tours
- - All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
Price does not include
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- - Personal expenses
- - Tipping Kitty
- Hotel pickup