Cairo Tour from Marsa Alam by Flight
Fly to Cairo from Marsa Alam to see a different side of Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and Islamic Cairo all in one day with shopping at Cairo’s famous bazaar, Khan al Khalili.
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam to transfer to Hurghada Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met and assisted by our representative. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion’s body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport for flight to Hurghada. Upon arrival at Hurghada Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- - Return flight ticket from Hurghada
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private English Egyptologist guide
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- - Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- - Shopping tours in Cairo
- - All Service charges & taxes
Price does not include
- - Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- Hotel pickup