Cairo Day Tour from Dahab by Flight
Leave your resort in Dahab and fly to Cairo to get a glimpse of the heart of Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum , and go exploring Cairo’s legendary bazaar, Khan al Khalili before flying back to your hotel.
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab to transfer to Sharm Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met and assisted by our representative. After that your Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the exquisite, pyramids of cheops , Chefren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion’s body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley temple of the Pyramid of chefren .
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport for flight back to Sharm. Upon arrival at Sharm airport you will be transferred to your hotel in Dahab
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Dahab and return
- - Return flight ticket from Sharm El Sheikh
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Private English speaking guide
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- - Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- - All Service charges & taxes
Price does not include
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping