Round Gozo Cruise
Join us on this new and unforgettable cruise that shows you what the Gozitan coastline is all about. You leave from Bugibba Jetty and cruise towards Malta's sister island Gozo.
During this cruise you will be able to see the Cliffs of Ta'Cenc. The area consists of garrigue and steep and rugged cliffs, which rise from sea level to a height of 120 m. The cliffs are identified as an Important Bird Area by BirdLife International because they support 800-1000 breding pairs of Cory's shearwaters. You will also cruise to Dwejra Bay which is the home of the Fungus Rock or, as it is locally known, "II-Gebla tal-General".
Another attraction during this cruise is Ir-Ramla I-Hamra. Ramla I-Hamra Bay, meaning Red Beach in Maltese, is Gozo's largest sandy beach with unique bright orange-red coloured sand and beautiful blue clear waters. Ramla Bay is also one of the most beautiful beaches in Malta, set in the bottom of a valley with unspoilt wild and fertile nature. During this cruisee you will stop in a bay around Gozo (weather permitting) and also at Blue Lagoon with it's crystal clear waters where you can relax on the boat or lay on the beach. You wil return back to Bugibba around 18.00.
- Transport from hotel to the boat and back
- Full -day Cruise around Gozo and Comino
- Cave Tour by Powerboat
- Unlimited Beer, Wine, Water and Soft Drinks
- On board facilities: Fresh Water Showers, Bar Facilities, Toilet Facilities
- Ċirkewwa, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 09:15
- Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 09:20
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:30
- Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:40
- Qawra, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 10:00
- St. Julian’s, Malta - Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel; departure at: 09:55; In St. Julian's, the main pick up point is Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel.
- Sliema, Malta; departure at: 09:40
- Valletta, Malta; departure at: 09:25
- Attard, Malta; departure at: 09:15