Round Malta Cruise
Impressive panorama, a gentle breeze and transparent cyan waters is what you shall be treated to on our Round Malta Cruise.
Join us on this memorable full day trip which showcases what the Maltese coastline is all about. We depart from Sliema Ferries at 1015 hrs and cruise close to shore catching glimpses of the impressive cliffs and other spectacular views of Malta’s natural beauty. We then head towards the famous St. Maria Bay in Comino where our yacht will berth ‘stern to’ in order to allow you easy access to the island. Here you can spend time exploring the island or swimming in the tranquil clear waters. Later we continue our cruise and anchor in a secluded bay where you can choose to take a refreshing dip, snorkel around the rugged coastline or simply lay back and relax and take in the sun from our spacious decks. Return to Sliema around 1800 hrs.
- Transport from Hotel to the Boat & Back
- Detailed commentary throughout the cruise
- Full Day Cruise around the Island including 1 stop at Comino Island and 1 stop at a secluded Maltese Bay
- Buffet Lunch
- Soft Drinks
- On board facilities
- If your hotel is not accesible by bus you will be provided with a meeting point nearby
- Kindly contact the supplier to confirm the pick up time after receiving the voucher
- Ċirkewwa, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 09:00 AM
- Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 09:05 AM
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:15 AM
- Golden Bay, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 09:15 AM
- Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:00 AM
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:05 AM
- Qawra, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:10 AM
- St. Julian’s, Malta - Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel; departure at: 09:15 AM; In St. Julian's the main pick up point is Golden Tulip Vivaldi.
- Sliema, Malta; departure at: 09:30 AM
- Attard, Malta; departure at: 09:15 AM
- Valletta, Malta; departure at: 09:30 AM