Take a day trip to our neighborhood island of Kefalonia (on request).
- The boat will take us to Pesada harbor.
- From there we lead north to visit the Agios Gerasimos (saint patron of Kefalonia) monastery.
- Admire the old icons and the paintings inside the monastery dedicated to Agios Gerasimos.
- Go inside the Drogarati cave (optional) which is famous for its stalactites and stalagmites.
- Row through Melissani Lake by boats (optional)
- At the noon the sun light reflects through the open roof and gives a true sense of the magical natural colors.
- Have a lunch stop (optional) to the scenic village by the sea of Agia Efimia.
- After lunch we will have a photo-stop above Myrtos Beach one of Kefalonia’s most famous beaches.
- We continue at the capital of the island, Argostoli where there is a stop for a walk around.
- After that we go back to Pesada, where the ferry will be waiting to take us back to the island of Zakynthos
- Small groups: max. 18 people
- Tour not organised regularly, availability on request
- Hotel pick up from Tsilivi and Zante town
- Hotel pick up from Tsilivi and Zante town (other localisation on request)
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Bottle of water inside the bus
Price does not include
- Trip organised on request
- Baby is up to 2 years old.
- Kid is from 2 to 12 years old.