Comino: Blue Lagoon and Sunset Cruise
Beat the heat with our afternoon/evening Malta cruise to the Blue Lagoon, Comino. Swim and snorkel in the Blue Lagoon when the other boats start to leave. Enjoy a stunning Mediterranean sunset on the way back!
Enjoy the Blue Lagoon after the hot Mediterranean sun has warmed it all day long, making it especially tempting due to the water and sea temperatures being very similar. Arrive in the Blue Lagoon as most of the other tour boats head home and Comino is a more relaxing destination, and perfect to have a quiet drink or a bite to eat from our onboard kitchen.
En-route to the Blue Lagoon, you can admire the amazing sight of a shipwreck from one of the 26 underwater windows. It is a 50-meter ex-German Minesweeper lying on the seabed 20 Meters below sea level. The visibility of the shipwreck will depend on the sea and sunlight conditions. For safety reasons, we will not stop at the wreck if there are ongoing diving operations.
On the way back enjoy the sea caves and the magnificent Mediterranean coastline whilst the setting sun glints off the enormous Maltese cliffs. If you are lucky and look carefully, you may witness the legendary flash of green as the sun plunges into the sea.
Tour duration is around 4,5 hours
- 2-2.5hrs Blue Lagoon
- Local Transfers from Bugibba, Qawra, St.Paul’s, Salina, Xemxija
- Water slides
- Underwater windows
- The onboard commentary is in English, French, German, Italian & Polish
- Available languages: english, italian, french, german and polish
Price does not include
- Food & Drinks
- Mask & Snorkeling equipment
- Check-in opens 1hr before departure.
- Check-in closes 15 mins before departure.
- Printed or mobile confirmations accepted.
- Bookings will generally be confirmed within 48hrs. Urgent bookings will be handled before.
- Special dietary needs must be given 24h hrs prior to the tour date.
- Wheelchair accessible but Comino is not wheelchair friendly.