Shipwreck & Blue Caves in Zakynthos
Visit the beautiful Skinari Cape and explore the caves near the Shipwreck and visti the Smugglers Cove.
Professional English speaking tour guide. Hotel transfer
- We will pick you up and bring you back at the reception of your hotel.
- We go north at the Skinari cape.
- The bus trip will take about 50 minutes through a scenic route of the island.
- You can explore the blue caves with small speed boats before continuing to visit the Smugglers Cove, where you can explore the world famous beach of Shipwreck and swim in its blue waters.
- We stay there for an hour before we return back to the Cape of Skinari.
- Stop for a lunch to a Greek traditional tavern (optional meal) before we continue to the view point of the Shipwreck beach (from above at this time).
- Back at your hotel at approx 17.00 p.m.
- Small groups: max. 19 people
- Duration: 8:30 a.m. - 17:00 p.m.
- Every day
- Hotel pick up from Tsilivi and Zante town
- The boat for the Blue caves is a small glass bottom one, maximum 20 seats.
- For the Shipwreck the boat is a little bigger, about 45 seats, with glass bottom and tent.
The third largest of the Greek Ionian Islands (406 sq. km), the beautiful island of Zakynthos is rich in beauty and tradition, both historical and cultural. The island has many hidden treasures and a relatively unspoilt coastline that can offer a relaxing, rural alternative to typical island getaways.
Zakynthos is growing rapidly in popularity thanks to its crystal clear warm waters, magnificent sandy beaches, hospitable people and its amazing sightseeing with the beach of Shipwreck (Navagio) being the most famous of them.
- Half-day-trip in our VIP mini bus
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Bottle of water inside the bus
- Hotel pick up from Tsilivi and Zante town (other localisation on request). Possible pick up from the north coast of the island.
Price does not include
- Greek traditional tavern (optional meal)
- Baby is up to 2 years old.
- Kid is from 2 to 12 years old.