Private Charter 4 or 8 hours
You will be able to enjoy a relaxing, cultural and unique day cruising all around Malta, Comino and Gozo.
- Cruising to the Island of Comino and stop at Blue Lagoon. Visiting of caves, time to swim and relax.
- Guests have the opportunity to book and have lunch in Mgarr, Gozo or a quick visit and viewing of Mgarr Harbour to buy snacks continue with our trip and do not lose loads of time for lunch (lunch not included in the package price).
- Possibility to experience parasailing and water sports (Jet ski, Crazy Sofa, Banana Rides) at an extra cost.
- Offering complimentary light snacks (nibbles), wine, soft drinks and water.
- Boat will stay with clients at all times. Including fuel and skipper up to 25 nautical miles. Masks, snorkels and swimming aids available.
- Guests are welcome to bring any snacks and drinks on board, coolers will be provided.
- Trips to Comino and Mgarr Gozo take approx. 35 mins always at a safe relaxing cruising speed. No time wasted no sea sick moments
- Offering complimentary extra time if our boat will be free after the trip .
- Pickup with our boat from any safe jetty or marina , to be confirmed accordingly . We are located in Sliema Ferries but we can also do pickups from Valletta , St Julians , Bugibba and Mellieha Bay . On booking we will work out the best itinerary for our guests.
Approx. timings: 10.00-14.00,14.00-18.00 or 18.00-22.00 ( we will be pleased to accommodate your requests )
- Captain & Crew
- Fuel (up to 25 Nautical Miles)
- Water, soft drinks , wine and light snacks. Guests are welcome to bring any snacks and drinks coolers will be provided.
- Masks , snorkels and swim aids
- Boat full insured and licenced by Malta Transport Authority
- As for cancellations due to weather conditions this will be decided by us for safety reasons . We will be pleased to either postpone the trip for another day if this would be available or payback .
- Up to 16 guests – Timings as per guest’s request.
ID: 13608; Fly Time Malta
- Boat fully insured and equipped with all safety requirements