Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour with Hotel Pick Up (English)
Discover this amazing place, one of the first on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Descent 140 meters underground to explore the fascinating chambers and tunnels made of salt.
Your trip begins at your accommodation where an English-speaking tour leader will collect you. Be driven to Wieliczka Salt Mine about 40 minutes away. Arrive at Wieliczka and descend the 378 stairs 64 meters down to Level 1. Your guide will brief you about safety regulations in the mine.
Then your English-speaking guide will take you up to 140 meters underground for a 2.5-hour tour route that is almost 3 kilometers long. This is full of many unique chambers with amazing carvings and statues made of salt. At the end of the route, explore the souvenir shop and snack bar. From here you will be take up to the surface by the high-speed lift.
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage–listed place
- Enjoy a half day tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Learn from an expert English-speaking guide
- Descend 140 metres underground
- Feel the amazing atmosphere in the chambers with statues made of salt
- Visit the Chapel of the Saint Kinga
- Free hotel pickup and hotel drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned car
- Entrance fee to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- English-speaking guide
Price does not include
- Food and drinks