PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, then the PADI Discover Scuba Diving session will let you try scuba to see if you like it.
There is nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time. It takes a little getting used to – after all, human beings weren’t designed to do that – but after a few minutes of awestruck wonder, most participants realize just how easy scuba diving really is. The biggest challenge instructors have with the Discover Scuba Diving program is not coaxing participants into the water, but coaxing them out when the program is over. The fun part? It’s all fun!
What you will do:
You learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. One thing you’ll learn is that you really can breathe underwater. You will:
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there.
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step.
You will begin with a session in the pool or our confined water area where you will take your first breaths underwater and learn basic skills, you will then have an Open Water dive in our own house reef - The Merkanti Reef - at the Westin Dragonara.
- Equipment Hire
- Air Fills
- Be of 10 years of age or above
- Just your willingness and undivided attention
- 3 hours spare time (Maximum)