Cave Dwellers Jeep Safari
Explore the areas around the East Coast National Park of Konnos and visit the Mythical cave of the Cyclops
1/2 day Jeep Safari
Unforgettable ½ day Jeep Safari around the unspoiled East Coast National Park of Konnos.
We commence the tour with a short stop at St Epiphanios on top of the hill of Ayia Napa, we then continue to the bridge of love for a quick stop to take in this historic bridge.
We take the off-road to reach the famous see caves (Palatia or Palaces) then make our way to Cape Greko for a short walk to the peak of the mountain and most Eastern Point of Europe taking in the panoramic views and breath in the fresh air.
A quick visit to the natural bridge of Koraka then off to the hidden cave church of Ayioi Anargyroi. We then arrive at the beautiful Konnos Bay for some swim time, watersport (optional extra) or just simply sit back and take it all in.
We then continue our tour to the Mythical cave of the Cyclops and finish off at the very unique little church of Ayioi Saranta (40 Martyrs) in a little hide away even the locals don’t know about.
A memorable, off road adventure for the whole family.
- Duration: 4.5 hours approximately
- Hotel Pick-ups (Fridays afternoon available also): Protaras between 7:30am – 7:45am; Ayia Napa between 8am – 8:15am
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide.
- half day guided/escorted excursion
- additional stops & free time
- English guide
Price does not include
- Itinerary of excursions is subject to change due to weather conditions
- Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes, bring a towel and Swimmers