Kykkos Jeep Safari
Ride through the Marathusa valley, then go off road and feel the excitement of riding on the dirt tracks.
Every Tuesday and Thursday
A Jeep Safari adventure to the most famous and Holy monastery of the island which houses the Icon of the Virgin Mary painted by St. Luke.
The tour heads toward the Monastery from the direction of Nicosia, climbing through the Marathusa valley, stopping at a traditional village on the way for coffee.
Free time will be given at the monastery for a visit and also the opportunity to maybe pick up a souvenir.
The tour continues off road through the wilderness welcoming the myriad of dirt tracks and steam bed sections that bring us closer to a breathtaking waterfall and give you a chance to breath in the fresh air and take some amazing pictures.
Lunch is optional and can be enjoyed in a traditional restaurant. And finally a visit to a family run winery for some wine tasting before making our way back to the hotel.
- Departs: every Tuesday and Thursday
- Duration: 8 hours (Plus journey time to and from Kykkos) (8am - 7:30pm)
- Hotel Pick-ups: Protaras between 7:30am – 7:45am; Ayia Napa between 8am – 8:15am; Larnaka between 8:30 – 8:45am
- Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
- Professional English or Russian speaking tour guide.
- professional English speaking tour guide.
- full day guided/escorted excursion.
- additional stops & free time.
Price does not include
- refreshments & lunch
- Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes, bring a towel and Swimmers.
- Itinerary of excursions is subject to change due to weather conditions