Enchanted Lagoon Jeep Safari
Visit the Monastery of Maheras, village of Fekardou and feel the magic in the air in the Enchanted Lagoon
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from May to October
A Jeep Safari like no other. We begin our adventure with a stop at a very special village of Lithrodontas for a coffee at a traditional Cypriot coffee shop (Kafenio).
The off road continues till we reach the enchanted green lagoon where you will have some free time for a swim or just simply sit back and take it all in.
We continue our journey to the Monastery of Maheras for a short stroll around this sacred grounds.
We travel to a traditional village of Fekardou for optional lunch and then take a walk around the tiny village which is now a museum.
Then get ready for some thrilling off-road as we make our way to one of Cyprus water dams with a short stop for some panoramic views.
Our final stop is the most famous Cypriot village, Lefkara; officially one of the ten most beautiful villages in Europe where you will observe some of our most precious and forgotten treasure traits. See some of the most amazing silver creations and the most unique lace being made by our local elderly women, while sitting in the tiny little streets of Lefkara before making our way back to the hotels.
- Duration: 8 hours (Plus journey time to and from excursion)
- Hotel Pick-ups: Protaras between 7:30am – 7:45am; Ayia Napa between 8am – 8:15am; Larnaka between 8:30 – 8:45am
- Professional English or Russian Speaking Tour Guide.
- full day guided/escorted excursion.
- additional stops & free time.
- professional English speaking tour guide.
Price does not include
- refreshments & Lunch.
- Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes, bring a towel and Swimmers
- Itinerary of excursions is subject to change due to weather conditions.