Rafting from Side
Amazing fun every day, attractive discounts for children
How does the booking process looks like?
It is best to book the trip in advance. All tours are held regularly.
- Fill in the booking form, provide the name of your hotel and the duration of your stay.
- Pay only the booking fee via Paypal or pay all amount in cash on the spot.
- Receive booking and payment confirmations.
- 1 day before the trip, a representative of the local tour operator will contact you in order to arrange the meeting point.
- You will be picked up by the representative from the meeting point. You should pay him or her the remaining amount in euros.
Emotional river rafting on the dikes in the Koprulu mountain canyon. The canyon is located in the National Park in the Taurus Mountains. On the way to the canyon and rafting base we will also pass the village of Beskonak, where time seems to have stopped and houses are still built of stone. A dozen miles of good and active fun. The river winds through the canyon and creates various cascades and water slides that we will cover under the guidance of an instructor equipped with paddles, helmets and vests. We will have a lunch break.
- air conditioned transport
- professional equipment: paddles, helmets, vests
Price does not include
- beverage, soft drinks
- pictures and videos of the tour around € 20
- swimming foams
- After accommodating in the hotel, please send an SMS with your room number & name and surname of the customer who ordered the excursion to the number given on the booking confirmation.
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4pm on the day before the tour.
- Pickup from hotel
- We recommend to take: swiiming suit, towel, obligatory pontoon shoes - preferably foam shoes or sandals or other shoes without heel (shoes will get wet), sun cream, money.