Rafting from Side
Amazing fun every day, attractive discounts for children
Emotional river rafting on the dikes in the Koprulu mountain canyon. The canyon is located in the National Park in the Taurus Mountains. On the way to the canyon and rafting base we will also pass the village of Beskonak, where time seems to have stopped and houses are still built of stone. A dozen miles of good and active fun. The river winds through the canyon and creates various cascades and water slides that we will cover under the guidance of an instructor equipped with paddles, helmets and vests. We will have a lunch break.
- air conditioned transport
- professional equipment: paddles, helmets, vests
Price does not include
- beverage, soft drinks
- pictures and videos of the tour around € 20
- swimming foams
- After accommodating in the hotel, please send an SMS with your room number & name and surname of the customer who ordered the excursion to the number given on the booking confirmation.
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4pm on the day before the tour.
- Hotel pickup
- We recommend to take: swiiming suit, towel, obligatory pontoon shoes - preferably foam shoes or sandals or other shoes without heel (shoes will get wet), sun cream, money.