This is perfect if you want a half day out at sea. We set off from our base in Corinthia Beach resort and return in time for lunch.
We cruise along the east coast of Malta passing St Paul’s Island, then cross over to Comino.
Our first stop will be to visit the Santa Maria Caves.
We then enter the Blue Lagoon and stop for around an hour for swimming. Our final stop will be in another bay in Comino called Crystal Lagoon. Here we will drop anchor and swim from the boat. After throwing bread into the sea, hundreds of fish will surround the boat allowing clients to admire this spectacle by means of mask and snorkels that will be provided. Finally we will head back to our base.
- Snorkelling equipment (mask and snorkel) will be provided.
- Between April to October ( Weather Permitting)
- Total duration of the activity: 3.5 hours
- 1 hour swimming and snorkelling and 1 hour visiting caves
- Meeting time(s): 9.30am will depart from st georges bay, so meeting time has to be at least 9.00am