Malta: Private Sailing Boat Full Day Charter
We will Depart from Bugibba / Xemxija / Marfa Jetty at 10am and cruise through the north coast of Malta, cruising past St Pauls Islands and the Statue of St. Pauls, we will enter the breath-taking ‘Ahrax Cave’.
We will Depart from Bugibba / Xemxija / Marfa Jetty at 10am and cruise through the north coast of Malta, cruising past St Pauls Islands and the Statue of St. Pauls, we will enter the breath-taking ‘Ahrax Cave’. We will then proceed the cruise to Comino by visiting the ‘Elephants Head’ and cruise to the beautiful Blue Lagoon – where you will be free to Sunbathe and relax on the boat while making use of its high tech facilities, or swim or snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
Upon arrival at the Blue Lagoon, the bar will be open and our professional team will start preparing fresh food on board – which our guests will be free to purchase at very reasonable prices.
After our stop at the blue lagoon, we will head to another iconic bay in Comino – Crystal Lagoon, where you will have time for another dip in the turquoise waters.
After, we will continue our cruise back to Bugibba, while visiting more caves on the way back – we will arrive back to Malta at 11pm.
- Captain and crew;
- Welcome drink;
- Snorkelling Mask;
- Fully equipped boat: High quality sound, fully stocked bar, Toilet Facilities, Fresh water Showers;
- Caves visit;
- 2 hours in Blue Lagoon;
- 1 Hour Crystal Lagoon;
- 2 Hours Gozo (Mgarr ix – Xini).
- Time: 10am – 5pm
- Departure location: Xemxija (Fekruna);
- Food and drinks will be available on the boat at very reasonable prices– please note clients are not permitted to bring their own food and drinks on board.
- Xemxija (Fekruna); departure at: 10:00 AM; arrival at: 05:00 PM