Gozo & Comino Tour
Spend the afternoon on Malta’s sister Island, Gozo
Delight in the crystal clear waters at the famous Blue Lagoon
Swim and snorkel in the amazing Crystal Lagoon caves
Experience the world below, including a shipwreck, from the underwater windows
Enjoy the thrill from the huge waterslide.
Relax on board the boat with air conditioning, sun loungers, and other amenities
Are you visiting Malta and want to see a lot in a short space of time? Do you want to see the Blue Lagoon but don’t want to spend all day on Comino? Or do you prefer to experience a few sights? Then this could be the perfect tour for you. It is designed for you to experience a feeling of both Gozo and Comino Islands, in just 1 day.
During your 2hrs stop over in Comino, you can use the boat as a base, utilising it’s fantastic facilities, which include but are not limited to:
- 26 underwater windows
- a huge waterslide from the top deck
- 2 smaller slides
- jumping platforms
- sundeck with cushioned sun loungers
- Ladies and Gents facilities
- disabled toilet with changing area & shower,
- airconditioned main deck
- small gated play areas for under 3’s
- You will have 3hrs in Gozo, you can make your own plans or join our organised Land Transport (+5 euros per person), which will transfer you to two amazing locations; the first is the Capital Victoria, home to the UNESCO World Heritage Centre the Citadel and the second is Xlendi a small picturesque fishing village.
The tour begins from the tourist town of Bugibba, where the modern and stable catamaran Sea Adventure departs on an unforgettable two island cruise. From the open sea, you will experience Malta from a truly unique and beautiful vantage point. We cruise close to the coast, witnessing Malta’s magnificent naturally formed coastline, including its enormous cliffs, rocky nooks, and crannies. You will pass the tiny Island of St. Paul’s, viewing the statue of the apostle Saint Paul, rising high into the sky. You will visit magnificent sea caves, allowing you the opportunity to take amazing photographs.
In the morning (during high season) we stop for 1hr at the stunning but less well known Crystal Lagoon. It is fringed by steep cliffs and therefore accessed only by boats. With unbelievably clear water, it is perfect for swimming, snorkelling, and diving. Take a plunge into its crystal clear waters from one of our three waterslides, or jump from the top deck if you dare! A true snorkelers paradise, where you can even swim inside the caves.
En-route to the Blue Lagoon, you can admire the amazing sight of a shipwreck from one of the 26 underwater windows. It is a 50-meter ex-German Minesweeper lying on the seabed 20 Meters below sea level. The visibility of the shipwreck will depend on the sea and sunlight conditions. For safety reasons, we will not stop at the wreck if there are ongoing diving operations.
Arriving at the famous Blue Lagoon we moor for another hour in a prime area, you will have the best view from our docking position. Use the boat as a base, utilising all the fantastic facilities.
Once we arrive at Gozo Island you will have 3 hours, make your own plans or purchase our land transport for a small added charge. The land transport will take you to two fabulous locations where you will have approximately one hour to explore each. The first location is the Capital city of Gozo – Victoria named after the Queen of England but more commonly referred to as Rabat by the locals. This small city has a wealth of charm and history to explore and the first known settlers date back to the Neolithic times.
The crown jewel of Victoria is the Citadel which rises high above the narrow winding streets of the city. The second location you will visit is a small picturesque fishing village located in the south west of the island of Gozo which has a charming bay surrounded by gigantic cliffs and dotted with small and large caves that you can explore, or you can enjoy the panoramic views from the top of the cliffs. Xlendi also offers a number of very good restaurants, coffee bars and souvenir shops for you to enjoy.
With the day drawing to a close we cruise back to Bugibba, entering the Santa Maria pirate caves and viewing the “Elephants Head” an amazing rock formation.
Onboard commentary in English, French, German, Italian & Polish.
Tour duration is 7 hours
- 1hr Crystal Lagoon, 1hr Blue Lagoon and 3hrs Gozo
- Local transfers - from Bugibba, Qawra, St.Paul’s, Salina, Xemxija
- Water slides
- Underwater windows
Price does not include
- Food and drinks - Available to purchase.
- Snorkelling equipment for hire €5.00
- Personal item lockers for hire €2.00
- Land Transport in Gozo €5.00
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - 20 eur for 1-4 pax (Sliema, Valletta, St.Julians, Mellieha, San Gwann)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Boarding closes 15 min before the departure
- Sea Adventure, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; Look for a Sea Adventure boat