Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & Caves
First stop is at secluded Crystal Lagoon for a relaxing swim. Lay anchor at the popular Blue Lagoon and dive in. Snorkeling equipment and lockers available to rent (extra cost). Hotel pick up can be arranged, surcharge may apply.
Join Captain Jon and his friendly crew onboard the Sea Adventure. Spend a full day on the Island of Comino, utilizing the facilities of our family-run catamaran. Our vessel provides the perfect base to ensure a great day out.
Stop for swimming in not one, but two amazing locations:
Crystal Lagoon – Comino’s more exclusive lagoon. It is perfect for enjoying activities from the boat such as sliding into the sea from the huge waterslide, viewing the marine life from the underwater windows and/or snorkeling inside the amazing Crystal Lagoon caves.
Blue Lagoon – a small bay with shallow, azure-coloured water. Without a doubt, it is the biggest attraction that brings people to this little Island. A great place to relax, swim and snorkel. Benefit from our prime mooring position allowing you to fully appreciate the best views of the Blue Lagoon from the comfort of our fully equipped catamaran.
We operate all year round according to weather conditions, departing at 11:00 daily from the tourist town Bugibba. Transfers from and to your accommodation are available upon request, although a surcharge may be applied according to your pick up/drop off location.
On our modern and stable catamaran, the journey to Comino Island takes approximately one hour. From the open sea, you will experience Malta from a beautiful vantage point. We cruise close to the coast, witnessing Malta’s magnificent naturally formed coastline, including its enormous cliffs, rocky nooks, and crannies.
You will pass the tiny Island of St. Paul’s, viewing the statue of the apostle Saint Paul, rising high into the sky. You will visit magnificent sea caves, allowing you the opportunity to take amazing photographs.
In the morning we stop for one hour at the stunning but less well known Crystal Lagoon. It is fringed by steep cliffs and therefore accessed only by boats. With unbelievably clear water, it is perfect for swimming, snorkelling, and diving. Take a plunge into its crystal clear waters from one of our three waterslides, or jump from the top deck if you dare! A true snorkelers paradise, where you can even swim inside the caves.
En-route to the Blue Lagoon, you can admire the amazing sight of a shipwreck from one of the 26 underwater windows. It is an ex-German Minesweeper lying on the seabed 20 meters below sea level.
Arriving at Blue Lagoon we moor in the prime area, you will have the best view from our docking position. Use the boat as a base, utilising all the fantastic facilities, including a huge waterslide and a sundeck with cushioned sun loungers. Here we spend the rest of the afternoon at (approximately 4hours). Swim from the boat or walk ashore to explore this tiny island. Comino is also worth a visit in winter and is ideal for walkers and photographers. With no urban areas or cars on the island, one can easily smell the scent of wild thyme and other herbs.
With the day drawing to a close we cruise back to Bugibba, entering the Santa Maria pirate caves and viewing the “Elephants Head”, an amazing rock formation.
The onboard commentary is in English, French, German, Italian & Polish.
Tout duration is 7 hours
- 2 stops on Comino Island; 1hr Crystal Lagoon (only from June till September) & 4hrs Blue Lagoon
- Local transfers - from Bugibba, Qawra, St.Paul’s, Salina, Xemxija
- Water slides
- Underwater windows
- Available languages: english, italian, french, german and polish
Price does not include
- Food and drinks ( Available to purchase)
- Non local hotel transfers - additioanal cost 20 eur for up to 4 pax (Sliema, Valletta, St.Julians, Mellieha, San Gwann)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Boarding closes 15 minutes before departure
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the trip according to the weather conditions
- We reserve the right to change routes as well as start and end locations when weather conditions, shallows or other legitimate reasons so require. We will, as far as possible, inform passengers thereof in a timely manner
- We will only stop in Crystal Lagoon if the sea temperature and/or conditions do permit
- Sea Adventure, Setor Paul's Bay, Malta; Look for the sea adventure excursions boat
If not local transfer is needed, please contact us after the reservation.