Best Snorkeling in Taba Egypt
Best Snorkeling in Taba visiting the fascinating cove known as Salah El-Din Fortress. One of the main attractions of Taba Heights is the diving and snorkeling, discovering a whole new world underwater.
Sun Pyramids tour representative will pick you up from your hotel in Taba to enjoy snorkeling in Taba at the extreme northern point of Aqaba Gulf. You will reach the beautiful Pharaoh Island (Gezerit El Fraraun) a site of great interest from the historical and natural points of view. The northern east cost of the island has especially well developed coral reef the island itself known as coral island. Enjoy the snorkeling day next to the island, and you soon come across a fascinating cove known as Salah El Din Fortress. This fortress was built on the island in the Byzantine period, it was occupied by the crusades in 1116 and enlarged at that time by sultan Saladin. It is well known as Saladin fortress. Have your lunch on board then transfer back to your hotel.
- - Pick up from your hotel in Taba & return
- - All transfers by a coach
- - Cruise yacht ticket and fees
- - Snorkeling equipment
- - Lunch meal aboard the cruise yacht
- - Bottled water aboard cruise
- - Snorkeling guide aboard cruise and on the beach
- - All Service charges and taxes
Price does not include
- - Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping Kitty