Santorini Highligh Tour with Sunset in Oia
An amazing half-day tour for visitnig main highlights of Santorini.
English & French speaking guides.
- Prophet Ilias Monastery, 15min stop for photos,
- Pyrgos village pass through only.
- Megalochori, stop to explore the village,
- Venetsanos winery, including the entrance and the tasting of 3 local wines
- The famous blue dome of Santorini
- Oia village, free time to walk around and see the unique sunset
- English & French speaking guides
- Daily (16:30 – After sunset)
- Duration approximately 4,5 hours
- MEETING POINT: Fira old Hospital (Eparchio) 16:20, Imerovigli 16:10, Firostefani 16:15, Kamari 16:10, Pyrgos 16:30.
See the Highlights of the island with a half day and economic tour. The tour starts 16:30 pm from Fira Hospital (50metres from local bus station). The Guide is going to waiting for you to start the exploration of the highlights as will guide you on the road and bring into life the past of Santorini. Also it’s going to be a description to you considering the locals habits and their memorable traditions.
Our first stop will be at Prophet Elias monastery for 15 minutes. The highest point of the island with amazing panoramic view
Our second stop will be at Megalochori village for 30 minutes. You can lost yourself in one of the most traditional villages of the island and see how locals leave in the past.
Our third stop is at Venetsanos winery. Enjoy your wine tasting (3 local wines) with a breath taking view of the caldera. You will have the opportunity to explore the winery and find out, how Santorini’s famous wine is made.
Our last stop will be at the village of Oia for one hour. The most photographic village .You will explore the village walking through the narrow paths. Our guide will help you to find the best spot to see the unique sunset.
The tour will end with the returning back to your meeting point.
- Transfers, Wine tasting and Guide during the tour.
- Cancellation policy: free cancelation only 24h in advance; in case of cancelation in less than 24h before the tour, payment will not be refunded.