Half-Day Private Santorini Beach Tour
Perfect tour to visit the most famous beaches of Santorini: Kamari Beach, Red Beach and Perivolos Beach.
Daily. Duration: approx. 4 hours. Tour Guides: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German
- Departure Point: Your Santorini Hotel, Port, Airport
- Departure Time: Flexible
- Return Details: Back to the point you started the tour
- Tour Guides: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Pickup point: Hotel pick-up: Your guide will meet you at the hotel entrance Cruise passenger pick-up: The meeting point for the tour is at the cable car's exit in Fira town. Your guide will wait for you there, holding a sign with your name. Please include the name and arrival time of your ship, and full name and mobile phone number when booking of the tour in order for your pick-up to be arranged.
- Select a morning or afternoon departure, with flexible itinerary and in-depth information given by a private local guide.
- Price per group up to 4 people: 300 €
- Programme customized to your own preferences.
- Private 4-hour tour with a professional guide.
- Enjoy your time on the most famous beaches of Santorini: Kamari Beach, Red Beach and Perivolos Beach.
Kamari is a famous beach resort covered with black and situated 10 km southeast of Fira, the capital of the Santorini. On the left side of the beach is situated a huge rock called Mesa Vouno that rises from the sea. The beach offers a wide range of facilities like sunbeds, umbrellas and various types of water sports. You can take a nice walk along the waterfront and admire a a beautiful view over the sea.
The red beach is undoubtedly one of the most famous and adorable beaches on Santorini. It is located only some steps away from the ancient site of Akrotiri. The small size of the beach creates a much-crowded atmosphere; when you will gradually get down to the beach you will be impressed by the different colourings of the cliffs.
The picturesque beach of Perivolos is ideally located in close proximity to Perissa which is a mere 3 km away. This beautiful beach of Santorini lies on the southern end of the island. The beach is well-known for its sparkling azure blue waters and tranquil atmosphere. There are numerous taverns, pubs and restaurants serving fresh fish and local delicacies. You can try there many of exciting water sports facilities, like windsurfing, scuba diving and jet ski.
- Professional driver-guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Price does not include
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time