Half-Day Private Tour of Santorini's North Side and Sunset in Oia
Perfect for a couple or a small group visiting Santorini to see all highlights of the island's northern part. Daily. Hotel transfer.
Tour guide: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German.
Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Departure Point: Your Santorini Hotel, Port, Airport
- Departure Time: Flexible
- Return Details: Back to the point you started the tour
- Tour Guides: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Pickup point: Hotel pick-up: Your guide will meet you at the hotel entrance Cruise passenger pick-up: The meeting point for the tour is at the cable car's exit in Fira town. Your guide will wait for you there, holding a sign with your name. Please include the name and arrival time of your ship, and full name and mobile phone number when booking of the tour in order for your pick-up to be arranged.
- Select a morning or afternoon departure, with flexible itinerary and in-depth information given by a private local guide.
- Price per group up to 4 people: 300 €
- Programme customized to your own preferences.
- Private 4-hour tour with a professional guide.
- Travel to the highest point of Santorini, and visit the Monastery Prophet Ilias.
- Taste Santorini wine on an outdoor terrace with stunning caldera and the Aegean Sea.
- Enjoy the amazing colorful caldera views from the cliff-terraced village of Imerovigli.
- Discover the beautiful village of Oia and see the sunset from Kastro (Venetian castle).
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included.
You will visit the most photographed and picturesque village of Santorini. The first stop will be at the peak of Prophet Elias, Santorini’s highest mountain that stands some 2,000 feet (600 meters) above the sea. From that top, you can view all the amazing island vistas around you, and then follow your guide inside the ornate Greek Christian monastery perched at the mountain’s summit.
Taste rare wine varieties in a traditional winery Venetsanos. Viniculture is an ancient art in Santorini, thanks to the volcanic soil. Learn the secrets of winemaking and enjoy the tastes of the famous local wines.
Then, you will have a stop at the village of Firostefani to see the famous Blue Dome Church, the subject of so numerous Santorini postcards.
Right afterwards we will visit the village of Imerovigli to enjoy the most wonderful view of the caldera. There we also find Skaros, a grand rock, the remnant of the most important castle. You will have again the opportunity to take plenty of photos.
Our last stop is the breathtaking Oia village. Oia is famous for being the place of gathering artists, who are inspired by the beauty of the landscape and the magnificent sunset. Enjoy the stunning views of the caldera, where many dwellings are built into niches of the volcanic rock.
After the sunset, you will board the minivan which will take you back to the point you started the tour.
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Price does not include
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wine tasting
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.