Half-Day Private Shore Excursion in Santorini
Perfect for a couple or a small group visiting Santorini to see all the highlights of the island. Daily. Hotel transfer.
Tour guide: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German.
Duration: approx. 5 hours
- Departure Point: Your Santorini Hotel, Port, Airport
- Departure Time: Flexible
- Return Details: Back to the point you started the tour
- Tour Guides: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German
- Duration: approx. 5 hours
- Pickup point: Hotel pick-up: Your guide will meet you at the hotel entrance Cruise passenger pick-up: The meeting point for the tour is at the cable car's exit in Fira town. Your guide will wait for you there, holding a sign with your name. Please include the name and arrival time of your ship, and full name and mobile phone number when booking of the tour in order for your pick-up to be arranged.
- Select a morning or afternoon departure, with flexible itinerary and in-depth information given by a private local guide.
- Price per group up to 4 people: 360 €
- Programme customized to your own preferences.
- A private 5-hour tour of Santorini with a professional guide.
- Discover the beautiful village of Oia and get to experience the incredible view.
- Visit the famous Blue Dome Church.
- Travel to the highest mountain of Santorini, and visit the monastery of Prophet Ilias.
- Explore the whitewashed village of Pyrgos or Megalochori.
- Discover the volcanic vineyards and enjoy a wine tasting with the stunning view of the caldera.
- Visit the volcanic beach of Perissa and Perivolos and enjoy an optional lunch there.
The tour begins with a scenic village of Oia, where you will have a chance to admire the panoramic view of the Aegean Sea. This beautiful village with its narrow streets, traditional whitewashed houses, and blue domed churches provides a picture-postcard vision of the Greek Island.
Enjoy the views in the village of Imerovigli, situated on a higher cliff. In front of the village is situated a huge rock called Skaros, which used to be the best spot to look out for pirates.
On the way, we will make a short stop in Firostefani to see the famous Blue Dome Church, the subject of numerous Santorini postcards.
Make your way to the peak of Prophet Ilias, Santorini’s highest mountain that stands some 2000 feet above the sea. Be amazed by the island vistas around you and follow your guide inside the ornate Greek Christian monastery perched at the mountain’s summit.
Visit the village of Pyrgos, that used to be the old capital of the island. There you will take a guided walk along the narrow paths to the ruins of the Venetian castle.
Taste rare wine varieties in the traditional winery of Venetsanos family. Viniculture is an ancient art in Santorini, thanks to the volcanic soil. Learn the secrets of winemaking and enjoy the tastes of the famous local wines.
Make your way to the Black Beach of Perivolos, located on the southern coast of the Island. Enjoy an optional lunch there; our professional guide will be on hand to recommend the best restaurants to dine.
This is the perfect way to get know the island of Santorini in a half day!
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from chosen meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Price does not include
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees