Santorini Wine Tour in Small Group
A 5 hours tour that highlights regional wine production as well as local food and cheese.
Assisted by local expert sommeliers.
- Departure Point: Your Santorini Hotel
- Departure Time: Daily at 10:30 am
- Tour Guides: English
- Duration: approx. 5 hours
- Small group with personal service ensured.
Explore the past and present of Santorini wine culture by experiencing:
- Volcanic Vineyard – Featuring the circular vine cultivation that distinguishes Santorini within Greece’s own regional wine culture.
- Local bites prepared by Santorini cooks – Santorini bakeries and pastry shops are famous for serving up traditional favorites.
- Three family Estate wineries – Cornerstones of the Santorini wine industry, these specially selected Estates deliver some of the very finest and most distinctive flavors on the whole island.
- Cheese paring – Discover the sharp, creamy, and salty cheeses that perfectly complement the wines of Santorini. We prepare a selection to delight your palate and thrill your heart.
Santorini is one of the most famous and beautiful islands of Greece. It is well known for its unique soil rich in essential minerals that highly infulance the vine taste and the variety of indigenous grapes. These grapes have made Santorini wine tours sought after by enthusiasts from every corner of the globe. Join us for an intimate look at selected wineries complete with stimulated tasting experiences led by expert guides. Wine tours in Santorini let you explore the island and its treasures closesly as well as get to know the culture, color, and character of this very special place.
You will be provided with a highly personal experience and will have a chance to taste some very special wine kinds. We have prepared a five hours tour that highlights regional wine production as well as local food and cheese.
- Take amazing photos at the best spots of Santorini!
- Be guided by expert sommeliers.
- Discover the indigenous varietals and distinctive vinticulture in this island getaway.
- A designated driver is assigned to you and liability insurance covers every group member.
- Luxury pick up and return transfer.
- Tasting of 12 quality wines with appetizers
- A Wine Certificate and an info booklet with additional information about Santorini, its wines, and culture.
- Minimum 2 people required per booking. Otherwise the booking will not be confirmed.