Santorini Sightseeing Tour in Small Group
See all highlights of the island. Duration: approx. 5 hours.
Daily at 10 am. Small group with professional English speaking guide.
- Departure Point: Your Santorini Hotel, Port, Airport
- Departure Time: Daily at 10 am
- Tour Guides: English
- Duration: approx. 5 hours
- Pickup point: Pickup is available from top exits of the cable car in Fira and Santorini hotels. If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at the Cable Car in Fira. Meeting time is between 9:30 am -10:00 am.
- Small group with personal service ensured.
- See top Santorini’s highlights including Oia, Imerovigli, Firostefani, Megalochori.
- Take photos at the best spots of Santorini!
Morning pickup at your Santorini Hotel or from exits of the cable car in Fira.; travel with a comfortable Mercedes Benz minibus10 km to the north of the island where the historical village of Oia is located.
We reach the nortenest part of Santorini where the village of Oia is. The picturesque village is the most often photographed place in whole Santorini. Many artists have found their inspiration in Oia’s beauty, traditional architecture, and breathtaking sunset. Your private guide will give you time to spend either for photo shooting, going shopping or having a refreshment/snack with the rest of the group members.
Your tour guide will lead you to the heart of the village explaining to you the architecture, the blue dome cathedral and the numerable hotels perched on the caldera cliffs. Admire clourful cliff formation, white washed hotel rooms and the blue dome chapel where many couples get married or propose.
Its name literally means the crown of Fira. You will visit the famous blue dome church. The view is spectacular!
Prophet Ilias Mountain
It is regarded to be the core of the island as life began around this solid rock mountain. On one of the summits there is the Prophet Ilias Greek Christian Orthodox monastery dedicated to the ascetic Old Testament figure of Prophet Elijah. The monastery was established there since the 18th century and helped the Greek Revolution by offering fleet. A part of the well-preserved monastery is visitable and the view from the highest point of the island is more than rewarding!
Walking tour off the beaten track where you have a chance to get to know the locals, talk to them and experience some local activities hands on.
It is the oldest industrial winery of the island. Mr Venetsanos, one of the most brilliant scientists and chemists of Greece, founded his winery on the rim of the volcanic caldera taking advantage of the law of the gravity. Five wines of different varieties will be offered to you. A winery local guide will provide you with a brief tour inside of the historical place of the winery.
The place there is a well-organized resort where all types of sea and sun activities take place daily during the touristic season. We leave it for the end so that you can finish the tour there with a meal or an aperitif. For those who would like to swim, the Black Beach is the place to explore the volcanic seafloor of the island. Snorkeling or diving is the favorite habit of many locals. Go for it, if you fancy exploring the crystal clear sea waters!
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Wine Tasting
- Professional local guide
Price does not include
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Ticket for Cable Car (for cruise travelers)
- Child seats are required for infants under the age of 3 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required per booking. Otherwise the booking will not be confirmed.