Full-day Cruise to Gozo, Comino and The Blue Lagoon
Enjoy the panoramic cliffs, coves and inlets on board our exclusive Turkish gullets Fernandes & Fernandes II. Lunch and drinks are included!
Our Turkish Gullet Fleet consists of Fernandes and Fernandes II. A beautiful 38 metre long two masted gaff rigged vessel, Fernandes II has a large forward deck, covered stern deck and a lounge.
The Fernandes I is a beautiful 26.5 metre long Schooner Rigged Turkish Gullet with a large forward deck, covered stern deck and a large saloon. The Fernandes departs from the Sliema Marina and cruises North westwards towards Gozo.
We drop anchor in a secluded bay in Gozo at approximately 11.15 a.m. En-route you will see the panoramic cliffs, coves and inlets. The rest of the morning we will spend swimming, and snorkeling or just sunbathing and relaxing on the large decks, while our stewards prepare a delicious Buffet. After lunch we sail towards Comino, where we drop anchor in the beautiful Blue Lagoon and spend the rest of the afternoon swimming in the magical crystal clear water of the lagoon. An optional Jet Boat trip in Comino and around the caves is organised. Tickets for this exciting trip are sold on board.
Fresh Fruit is served before we leave the Blue Lagoon. A fully stocked bar and toilet facilities are available on board.
- Morning Snack
- Hot and cold buffet lunch consisting of: Grilled steak, fish, a selection of hot vegetables and potatoes, a selection of cold meat cuts and different salads
- Fresh fruits (also served in the afternoon)
- Unlimited beer, wine, water & soft drinks
Price does not include
- Transport to / from the hotel - 5 euro per person
- For Valetta - pick up only from Phoenicia Hotel - 5 euro per person
Hotel pickup from all area except Valletta.