All Day Private Guided Tour in Santorini
Explore highlights of Santorini in a luxurious mini bus and with a local professional tour guide.
Visit the village of Oia, Imerovigli, Firostefani, Pyrgos, Emporio, Megalochori, the famous Akrotiri Excavations, the first industrial winery of Venetsanos family, the Prophet Ilias monastery, the Red and the Black Beach.
- Departure Point: Your Santorini Hotel, Port, Airport
- Departure Time: Flexible
- Return Details: Back to the point you started the tour
- Tour Guides: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German
- Duration: approx. 8 hours
- Pickup point: Hotel pick-up: Your guide will meet you at the hotel entrance Cruise passenger pick-up: The meeting point for the tour is at the cable car's exit in Fira town. Your guide will wait for you there, holding a sign with your name. Please include the name and arrival time of your ship, and full name and mobile phone number when booking of the tour in order for your pick-up to be arranged.
- Select a morning or afternoon departure, with flexible itinerary and in-depth information given by a private local guide.
- Price per group up to 4 people: 520 €
Explore the picturesque village of Oia, located in the northern part of the caldera rim. Oia is the most often photographed place in whole Santorini. Many artists have found their inspiration in Oia’s beauty, traditional architecture, and breathtaking sunset.
Impressive panorama overlooking the Aegean Sea, Volcano, and Caldera.
The village of Imerovigli was built high above the caldera cliff with an incredible view. In front of the village is placed a huge rock called Skaros, this used to be the best place to look out for pirates.
Blue Dome Church in Firostefani became a subject of numerous Santorini’s postcards.
Make your way to the peak of Prophet Ilias, the highest mountain that stands some 2,000 feet (600 meters) above the sea. Contemplate the island view around you (360 degrees), and then follow your guide inside the ornate Greek Christian monastery perched at the mountain’s summit.
Pleasant village of Pyrgos used to be the old capital. There you can take a guided walk along narrow paths to the ruins of the Venetian castle.
In Venetsanos Winery you will learn the secrets of winemaking and enjoy the tastes of the famous local wines.
In the village of Megalochori your guide will show you the narrow streets where you will have the opportunity to admire the traditional architecture.
Akrotiri Archaeological Site
Akrotiri Archaeological Site is an amazing prehistoric Bronze Age city, frozen in time by ash that fell during the Minoan volcanic eruption 3600 years ago. Some people believe that this is the origin of the mythical city of Atlantis.
Note: The Akrotiri Archaeological Site is open to the public from 10:00 to 17:00 Tuesday to Sunday. All Santorini Sites and Museums is closed on Mondays.
Admire the red layer of sand at the Red Beach. What makes the beach absolutely charming is its impressive red rock formations, which form a stunning landscape.
Emporio is the largest village on Santorini. You will have a chance to look at the historic windmills as well as to discover ruins of Kasteli.
Discover the largest beach on Santorini covered with a black volcanic pebble.
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Private Tour
- Pickup and drop-off from chosen meeting points
- Professional tour guide
Price does not include
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time