El Minya Day Tour from Cairo by car
This is a tour to get away from the crowds and see an ancient site that is off the beaten track. Drive to El Minya, south of Cairo along the Nile, to see Tell Al Amarna, the capital city founded by Akhenaton, the father of Tutankhamen.
If you are fond of out off the beaten track monuments, you are invited to discover Al Menia approximately 4 hours far from Cairo. You will be transfered at 06:00 a.m. by our air-conditioned vehicle from Cairo to Al Menia, then by a motor boat to Tal Al Amarna which was the capital of Akhenaton. After that, visit Bani Hassan where you will see many tombs from the Old Kingdom and Middle kingdom.
- Pick up services from hotel & return;
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place;
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle;
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide;
- Late Lunch meal at local restaurant;
- Bottled water during your trip;
- All taxes & service charges.
Price does not include
- Any extras not mentioned in the program;
- Duration: About 16 Hours
- Run: Everyday
- Pick-up Time: 06:00 A.M
- Hotel pickup
Pickup from your hotel in cairo or giza